Wednesday, July 1, 2009

too tired to be creative

I reached Burgos today. They are having their annual festival and the streets are full of people and loud music, performers, people selling balloons, etc. I went to a bull fight which was...interesting. A true test of my decision not to judge other cultures. Afterwards, we decided we´ve had enough of Spanish culture and ate cheap Chinese food. I catch the bus in the morning to Leon which is awesome as I have sun poisoning, a bum left knee, and a new blister on my heel. I definitely need a break. Still having fun, but very tired. Too much to process. The walking has been lovely the last two days except for the last hour into Burgos. I am also quite nervous about skipping ahead because that means I´m leaving all the people I´ve been seeing for the past twelve days. Miss you all,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    just discovered your blog and am enjoyig reading of your Camino experience. I will walk my first camino in September. Can't wait
    Buen Camino
    Rita
    www.rita-underthemilkyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete